VitaScan LT Software is simple to operate. The user control the scanning from one button on the Scanner or with a mouse or a touchscreen.
Post Void Residual (PVR) is available in seconds.
There are three scan depth:
- 10cm: Designed for Children.
- 16cm: Designed for Adults.
- 23cm: Designed for Obese adults or large bladders.
- One button controls the scanner start and stop.
- No sonographer skills needed.
- Fully automatic multi-plane scans from one position on the body.
- Auto location and auto tracking of the bladder in real-time.
- Manual bladder correction mode.
- Advanced signal and image processing for sharp and clear images.
- Full-page reports in JPEG and Dicom.
- Post void residual calculation.
- Post-test quality indicators help to train users for optimum results.
- Logging of all scans.
- Simulator to re-run previous scans and used for end-user training.
- Physiological anomalies that may affect volume calculation are visualized.
How many steps does it take to determine bladder volume?
1. Press the button to begin aiming the probe and the system will automatically locate and circle the bladder.
2. Press the button again to obtain a bladder volume measurement.
Unlike many other bladder scanner devices, the VitaScan LT automatically take multiple plan scans of the bladder. The user only needs to hold the probe steady and the volume measurement will appear automatically in 3 to 4 seconds.
What is the accuracy variance of the device?
+/- 10% of value, +/- 20 ml
What is the volume range?
0 – 1000 ml
Can we purchase just the probe and software for our laptop or do we need to buy your complete systems?
Yes, you can purchase just the probe and software and run it on most any Windows-based laptop, tablet, or desktop (XP or higher). You just need an available USB 2.0 (or higher). We highly recommend our complete systems though as we will warranty the entire system and be able to provide technical support, remote access, and other important support capabilities on our entire system. See the Product page on this site for more details on all the available configurations.
Will it be durable and accurate for five + years?
With proper care and maintenance the VitaScan LT should have a useful life of five or more years. Because the system is made of separate components (probe, touchscreen, keyboard, printer, etc.), customers can change out components easily over time as needed without have to purchase an entirely new bladder scanner system.