VitaScan PD+ Bladder Scanner, Intuitive and reliable.
The user controls the scanning from one button on the Scanner or the touchscreen. Easy-mode implemented: get instant volume calculations real-time.
There are three scan depth:
[nx_list icon=”icon: caret-right” icon_color=”#000000″]
- 10cm: Designed for Children.
- 16cm: Designed for Adults.
- 23cm: Designed for Obese.
[nx_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#53c548″]
- Real-time 3D Ultrasound Bladder Scanner.
- 10,1 inch capasitive touchscreen.
- No sonographer skills needed.
- One button controls the scanner start and stop.
- Automatic Urinary Bladder volume calculation in large digits
- Fully automatic multi-plane scans from one position on the body.
- Simple, intuitive software with Touch-Screen
- USB port to save on external memory device
- Integrated carry handle
- Integrated thermal printer
- Battery operated
- Easy-mode Feature
How many steps does it take to determine bladder volume?
1. Press the button to begin aiming the probe and the system will automatically locate and circle the bladder.
2. Press the button again to obtain a bladder volume measurement.
Unlike many other bladder scanner devices, the VitaScan PD+ automatically take multiple plan scans of the bladder. The user only needs to hold the probe steady and the volume measurement will appear automatically in 3 to 4 seconds.
What is the accuracy variance of the device?
± 7.5 % on volumes greater than 100 ml¹ *
± 7.5 ml on volumes less than 100 ml¹ *
* Accuracy specifications in accordance with stated instructions, scanning on Vitacon phantom
What is the volume range?
0 – 1000 ml
Will it be durable and accurate for five + years?
With proper care and maintenance the VitaScan PD+ should have a useful life of sevene years. Customers can change out components easily over time as needed without have to purchase an entirely new bladder scanner system.
How long is the battery life?
The VitaScan PD+ has a powerful battery pack. It can continuously scan for 6 hours. This means it can last for a week without recharging under daily normal use.
What operating system does it use?
The VitaScan PD+ uses a Linux based operating system, we have developed the stripped down OS; This means its very fast and secure.
Does it come with a carrying case?
No, there is no carrying case option for this model. The VitaScan PD+ is a bigger device with a bigger screen compared to VitaScan PD. VitaScan PD+ is best suited to be fitted on a cart, or be carried around inside a ward.